13.02.2011

A drop in the ocean...

A Drop in the ocean a change in the weather.
I was praying that you and me might end up together.
It´s like a wishing for rain as I stand in the desert,
But I'm holding you closer than most,
Cause you are my heaven...

I don´t wanna waste the weekend If you don´t love me, pretend a few more hours then it´s time to go.
as my train rolles down the eastcoast, 

I wonder how you keep warm.
it's to late to cry, to broken to move on
and still I can´t let you be.
Most nights I hardly sleep,
don't seek what you don't need for me.

It's just A Drop in the ocean, a change in the weather,
I was praying that you and me might end up together.
It´s like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert,
But I'm holding you closer than most...
Cause you are my heaven.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen